AXA IM expertise
An experienced team
- Over 30 years of experience as an inflation-linked asset manager. One of the first European managers to offer an inflation-linked bond fund in 1983.
- Our size gives us a privileged status in our dealings with counterparties and gives us access to policy makers and market participants.
- Proven track record over different market cycles.
- A range of inflation-linked bond strategies aimed to meet clients’ needs
Market leaders in the development of inflation-linked products:
- The launch of a total return inflation strategy with a flexible allocation between nominal and inflation-linked bonds.
- Pioneer in Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) integration within inflation strategies
AXA IM aims to help investors manage inflation
With innovative inflation strategies designed to weather changing markets, AXA IM offers investors a range of inflation solutions to meet their needs.view funds
At AXA IM, our inflation strategies are active approaches run by a dedicated inflation-linked bond investment team. Our size gives us a privileged status in our dealings with counterparties and gives us access to policy makers and market participants.
We combine our global top-down process with ESG scoring to offer investors inflation solutions that are flexible and can adapt to market conditions.
By providing a dynamic exposure that focus’ primarily on inflation-linked bond markets, we believe our strategies offer investors a purist inflation approach.
Visit our fund centre
Seeks to create performance by investing mainly across inflation-linked bonds issued in OECD countries, over a medium term period.View funds
Seeks performance by investing mainly in short duration inflation-linked bonds issued in OECD countries, over a medium term period.View funds
Getting to grips with inflation
European Inflation Total Return
Offering investors an inflation solution that aims to adapt to different market environments.Discover the strategy
We cover a broad spectrum of fixed income strategies to help investors build diverse portfolios that can be more resilient to economic and market shifts.Learn more
No assurance can be given that our inflation strategies will be successful. Investors can lose some or all of their capital invested. Our inflation strategies are subject to risks including counterparty risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, and the impact of any techniques such as derivatives. The use of such strategies may also involve leverage, which may increase the effect of market movements and may result in significant risk of losses.