AXA-IM is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. To assist us in this process, we have hired Ipedis to perform a complete accessibility audit of our website, including both automated and manual testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
The AXA-IM Core site is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
In AXA-IM efforts to substantially conform with WCAG 2.1 level AA, we can mention the following accessibility accomplishments:
- The website is keyboard accessible
- We can navigate through the website through two separate ways, with a menu and a search, that are fully accessible
- There is a visible focus for all focusable elements
- Content can be viewed in both portrait and landscape
Despite best efforts to ensure accessibility of AXA-IM Core website, there may be some limitations. AXA-IM commits to work towards remediating these known limitations:
- The videos on the "Responsible_investing" page does not have text transcription nor audio description
- The videos of the "Responsible_investing" page does not have subtitles.
- The texts are unreadable when the characters are increased with a zoom up to 200%
- Keyboard traps are present for some elements on the page
- There's no play/pause button for the animation on the homepage
- The skip links is not well implemented
- The focus order is not in a coherent order for some elements
- The button to open the sub-menu doesn't have a label
- The source code is not always valid
- There are no status messages when the checkbox is checked on the search page
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the digital department of AXA IM at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org